Referrals to PDC may be made by concerned parents/guardians, pediatricians, medical specialists, social service agencies, child care providers, hospitals and medical centers.
A referral entitles a child to a developmental assessment to determine eligibility. If a child is eligible and the parent would like services, they are welcomed as a new “PDC family.”
The program provides services for children who are:
- given a diagnosis that may affect their development
- medically fragile
- developmentally delayed in motor, cognitive, and/or speech/language areas
- delayed in expressive and/or receptive speech/language
- demonstrating behavioral concerns
- at-risk for developmental delays
Together with parents, the PDC team creates an individualized program to meet the needs of each child and family.
If you have a concern about a child under age three, please give us a call to initiate the referral process. Our intake coordinator will get right back to you with further information and an appointment to meet with you and your child.