At PDC we hire Developmental Specialists, Speech Language Pathologists, Speech Language Assistants, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assts., Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Psychologists, and Nurses.
As a Department of Public Health certified program, we abide by the following requirements for professional staff:
- RN, OT, PT, SLP (CF welcome) must have current state licensure
- Social Workers must have MSW
- Psychologists must have a master’s degree in counseling or clinical psychology or LMHC
- Early Childhood Educators must have a bachelor’s degree in early childhood or equivalent coursework
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Respectful of individual family needs and cultures
- Commitment to working collaboratively with children and families within the context of their home, child care, or other community setting
Job Opening: January 2018
PDC is looking for an Accountant/Bookkeeper to join our administrative staff. This is a 24 hour /week position, with benefits.
Qualifications to include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Mathematics desirable.
- Experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Office a must.
- Non-Profit experience a plus.
Job Responsibilities to include:
- Preparation of Journals
- Maintenance of General Ledger
- Participation in month-end closing
- Payroll Completion and Oversite
- Preparation of year-end audits
- Assistance in developing budget reports
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision
- Unquestionable integrity and personal ethics
- Flexible, able to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player.
Send resume to: Pediatric Development Center, 388 Columbus Ave. Ext., Pittsfield, MA 01201. Email: email@example.com