At PDC we hire Developmental Specialists, Speech Language Pathologists, Speech Language Assistants, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assts., Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Psychologists, and Nurses.
As a Department of Public Health certified program, we abide by the following requirements for professional staff:
- RN, OT, PT, SLP (CFY welcome) must have current state licensure
- Social Workers must have current licensure as a Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW) or as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW).
- Psychologists must have a master’s degree in counseling or clinical psychology or LMHC
- Early Childhood Educators must have a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or Special Education. (Transcripts must reflect successful completion of at least 4 approved 3-credit courses that focus on infants, toddlers, and families). Also, 300 hours of experience with young children is required.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Respectful of individual family needs and cultures
- Commitment to working collaboratively with children and families within the context of their home, child care, or other community setting
Posted: June 30, 2020
Immediate fulltime position available to process all insurance billing.
Responsibilities include weekly insurance billing to Third Party Insurance and Mass Health/MCOs, end of month reporting to Mass. Department of Public Health, client data recording for state database, processing of EOB’s, and follow up on denied claims.
Requirements include prior insurance billing experience, proficiency with computer programs/billing software, an ability to problem solve and work independently and with a team, with a strong attention to detail.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume. Deadline is rolling until position has been filled.
Send cover letter and resume to: Pediatric Development Center, 388 Columbus Ave. Ext., Pittsfield, MA 01201. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For The BEAR Program (Berkshire Early Autism Resources)
Home Program Service providers to work in homes of young children, birth to age three, who have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder in North, South, and Central Berkshire County.
Training & supervision provided. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred in child-related field.
Hourly per diem positions, 10-18 hours per week.
Mail or fax resume to: Berkshire Early Autism Resources (BEAR Program) at the Pediatric Development Center; 388 Columbus Ave. Ext.; Pittsfield, MA 01201. Fax: 413-448-8223. Or email to email@example.com