Posted: Summer, 2022
The following staff positions are needed to join our early intervention team, serving children birth to three years. We use a family-centered, transdisciplinary approach. Responsibilities include provision of both home and center-based services. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Developmental Specialist- Full time, year- round position.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker /Behavioral Specialist- full or part time.
Registered Nurse- full or part time.
As a Department of Public Health certified program, we abide by the following requirements for professional staff:
- RN, OT, PT, SLP (CFY welcome) must have current state licensure
- Social Workers must have current licensure as a Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW) or as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW).
- Psychologists must have a master’s degree in counseling or clinical psychology or LMHC
- Early Childhood Educators must have a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or Special Education. (Transcripts must reflect successful completion of at least 4 approved 3-credit courses that focus on infants, toddlers, and families). Also, 300 hours of experience with young children is required.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Respectful of individual family needs and cultures
- Commitment to working collaboratively with children and families within the context of their home, child care, or other community setting