At PDC we hire Developmental Specialists, Speech Language Pathologists, Speech Language Assistants, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Psychologists, and Nurses.
As a Department of Public Health certified program, we abide by the following requirements for professional staff:
- RN, OT, PT, SLP (CF welcome) must have current state licensure
- Social Workers must have MSW
- Psychologists must have a master’s degree in counseling or clinical psychology or LMHC
- Early Childhood Educators must have a bachelor’s degree in early childhood or equivalent coursework
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Respectful of individual family needs and cultures
- Commitment to working collaboratively with children and families within the context of their home, child care, or other community setting
Updated: March 23, 2017
Early Childhood Educator / Special Educator needed to join expanding Early Intervention Program, serving children birth to 3 years. Family-centered transdisciplinary team. Evaluate and provide both home and center-based services.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker/ Behavioral Specialist needed to join our expanding team, serving children birth to 3 years. Family-centered transdisciplinary team. Evaluate and provide both home and center-based services.
Send or fax resume to: Pediatric Development Center, 388 Columbus Ave. Ext., Pittsfield, MA 01201. Fax: 413-448-8223