At PDC we hire Developmental Specialists, Speech Language Pathologists, Speech Language Assistants, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assts., Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Psychologists, and Nurses.
As a Department of Public Health certified program, we abide by the following requirements for professional staff:
- RN, OT, PT, SLP (CFY welcome) must have current state licensure
- Social Workers must have current licensure as a Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW) or as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW).
- Psychologists must have a master’s degree in counseling or clinical psychology or LMHC
- Early Childhood Educators must have a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or Special Education. (Transcripts must reflect successful completion of at least 4 approved 3-credit courses that focus on infants, toddlers, and families). Also, 300 hours of experience with young children is required.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Respectful of individual family needs and cultures
- Commitment to working collaboratively with children and families within the context of their home, child care, or other community setting
Posted: Fall, 2020
NO current openings.
For The BEAR Program (Berkshire Early Autism Resources)
Home Program Service providers to work in homes of young children, birth to age three, who have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder in North, South, and Central Berkshire County.
Training & supervision provided. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred in child-related field.
Hourly per diem positions, 10-18 hours per week.
Mail or fax resume to: Berkshire Early Autism Resources (BEAR Program) at the Pediatric Development Center; 388 Columbus Ave. Ext.; Pittsfield, MA 01201. Fax: 413-448-8223. Or email to email@example.com