Posted: February, 2022
Licensed Clinical Social Worker /Behavioral Specialist needed to join our early intervention team, serving children birth to three years. Family-centered transdisciplinary team. Evaluate and provide both home and center-based services. Full time, year- round position. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Assistant, EEC-certified to join our center-based therapeutic program, at PDC’s Pittsfield site. Serving children 18 months -36 months, Monday thru Thursday, 8:30 -12:00, year-round. Prior work experience with young children required. Email resume to email@example.com
As a Department of Public Health certified program, we abide by the following requirements for professional staff:
- RN, OT, PT, SLP (CFY welcome) must have current state licensure
- Social Workers must have current licensure as a Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW) or as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW).
- Psychologists must have a master’s degree in counseling or clinical psychology or LMHC
- Early Childhood Educators must have a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or Special Education. (Transcripts must reflect successful completion of at least 4 approved 3-credit courses that focus on infants, toddlers, and families). Also, 300 hours of experience with young children is required.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Respectful of individual family needs and cultures
- Commitment to working collaboratively with children and families within the context of their home, child care, or other community setting
For The BEAR Program (Berkshire Early Autism Resources)
Home Program Service providers to work in homes of young children, birth to age three, who have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder in North, South, and Central Berkshire County.
Training & supervision provided. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred in child-related field.
Hourly per diem positions, 10-18 hours per week.
Mail or fax resume to: Berkshire Early Autism Resources (BEAR Program) at the Pediatric Development Center; 388 Columbus Ave. Ext.; Pittsfield, MA 01201. Fax: 413-448-8223. Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org